Kinderland is now OPEN!!!!
BOOK NOW. REDUCED CAPACITY.
We’re super excited to be open again after the long lockdown. We can’t wait to welcome back all the lovely kids and families.
Important Covid-19 information for all guests
We ask that you book your Kinderland session in advance where possible as this will help us manage your and our staff’s safety at check-in.
- Please try and use contactless payment throughout your visit for your & our staff safety. Cash handling would require special measures.
- We also require all visitors over the age of 11 to wear a face mask or covering within Kinderland.
Before you visit Kinderland.
Please book online where possible.
- Please bring appropriate facemasks.
- Check our website and social media for updates.
- Do not attend your booked session if you are displaying signs and symptoms of coronavirus in accordance with Government guidelines. Please call reception to amend your booking.
On arrival and inside Kinderland.
We have reduced our capacity to allow for more space within the arena.
- Staff will be wearing appropriate PPE to protect themselves and customers.
- Customers are to adhere to social distancing recommendations in line with the government guidelines.
- We have installed new screens at our reception desks and cafe counters
- We ask customers to please use contactless bank cards instead of cash.
- All customer will be required to hand sanitise before entering Kinderland.
- All visitors over the age of 11 are required to wear a face mask or covering within Kinderland.
- We have introduced additional cleaning measures throughout the day.
- We have introduced additional hand sanitiser stations around our centres as well as mandatory hand sanitisation on entry.
- We have introduced personal protective equipment (PPE) for our staff that include face masks/coverings, gloves and hand sanitiser.
- Our cafe menu will be slightly reduced.
- As with our employees we also ask all customers to uphold the highest possible hygiene standards i.e. whether it is when coughing and sneezing or through regular hand washing or frequent hand sanitising.
- Our employees have been trained in the company Covid-19 risk assessment instructing them how to stay safe and how to keep our customers safe.
For more even information please click ‘Covid -19 information’ or contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org